PFC-Free Series – Getting Rid of the Long-lasting ChemicalsPFCs are man-made chemicals which are commonly used for water repellent coatings. However, once they are released into the environment, these toxic chemicals will never break down and last forever. In this series, Christopher remains the key, with 100% PFC-free water repellent fabric being applied for an eco-friendly minimalist look. Apart from the PFC-free feature, the fabric is also nylon/cotton mixed CORDURA oxford, giving a touch of cotton fiber while providing extra abrasion resistant than pure one. The explorer Christopher Columbus inspired the invention of Christopher backpack. The streamlined backpack has a large capacity yet never looks bulky, designed for urban travelers to discover the boundless world.
- Nylon/Cotton mixed CORDURA Oxford
- 100%PFC-FREE Water repellent
- Safe and easy access (SEA)
- Roll-top closure with buckle for easy opening and expanding capacity
- Up to 15-inch laptop compartment
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Recycled leather trimming