Heavy twill with crinkle finish
Waterproof material from Korea with many different colours and high ability of resisting water, light in weight compare with other waterproof nylon.
Vegetable tanned leather
High-quality vegetable tanned leather, it does not contain any harmful chemical, will not cause any allergy to human.
- Clean with damp cloth
- Remove all liquid and good spills immediately
- Wash dirty marks with lukewarm water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge
- Mix cool water with a few squirts of dish soap and test a small area of the fabric to see how it reacts
- Wipe over contact areas regularly with a clean soft cloth dampened with water
- Hang up in a well-ventilated area
- Use a little bit of oil or clear lip balm to loosen the zip, if you get something stuck in zips, avoid yanking it free.
- If the leather becomes stained before patina, do not try to clean it. Allow the leather to naturally darken and stains will become less apparent. This delicate, easily scratched leather will develop a rich amber patina, unique to each bag and a greater suppleness in time. This patina, along with wear acquired through use, signifies as proof of the product’s authenticity and journey alongside the owner.
- Don’t put under the water
- Don’t wash the leather, if leather get wet, remove the water immediately
- Don’t put in the washing machine
- Don’t dry clean
- Don’t bleach
- Don’t iron
- Don’t tumble dry
- Don’t use harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Don’t expose to direct sunlight
- Don’t rub or scrub on leather hardly
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist